Almond Coconut Uttapam
25m Serves 2 Uttapam 577 Cal
Almond Coconut Uttapam is made of almond and coconut which is later grind to get the uttapam batter. It is a good option for a healthy Meal.
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup grated coconut
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 60g Almonds
- 2 Tbsp chia seed powder
- Grind the almond, coconut and chia seed powder into a fine paste with salt. Batter should be in thick consistency.
- Heat a tawa in medium flame and add gingelly oil.
- Scoop a portion of batter and spread it on the pan.
- Cook the uttapam on both sides.
- Take off heat once done and serve hot with choice of accompaniment.