Amazing Vegetable Pizza
30m Serves 2 Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
- 1 Cup water lukewarm
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp instant yeast
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp sugar
- Red sauce
- 2 Red onion
- 2 Green pepper
- 2 Red pepper
- Grated cheese
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes till the yeast blooms.
- Combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and roll with a rolling pin to form pizza base.
- Top the pizza base with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone or oven or microwave.
- Once the cheese is melted, take out the pizza and cut into desired pieces and enjoy.