25m Serves 4 People
Mishti doi is a classic Bengali sweet made with milk, curd culture and jaggery or sugar.
- 100g curd
- ½ tsp pumpkin seeds
- 5 saffron threads
- 50 ml fresh cream
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Take the curd in a strainer and leave it for about half an hour until all the excess water is removed.
- Heat the cream with erythritol and cardamom powder on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, mix well with the curd.
- Take it in a small pot and cover it with aluminum foil and steam in a pressure cooker (without whistle) for 20 minutes. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
- Once it is cooled, refrigerate and serve cold.