Broccoli Paneer Bhurji
20m Serves 3 People 178 Cal
A super quick, easy, healthy Indian stir fry made with broccoli, paneer and some Indian spices
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 Cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 Cup broccoli finely chopped
- 1 Medium onion finely chopped
- 1 Large tomato finely chopped
- 1 Green chili finely chopped
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste or minced
- 1/2 Tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp red chili powder
- 1 Tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the jeera(cumin) seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and green chillies and fry for a minute
- Add the onions and saute till they are soft and transparent. Next add the finely chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Cook until tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Add the chopped broccoli and cook covered for 1-2 minutes till they are tender.
- Then add crumbled paneer and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Broccoli Paneer bhurji is ready and can be served with roti, naan, rice.