Cauliflower Rice-2 Ways
15m Serves 2 People 80 Cal
Cauliflower Rice is made from grating the cauliflower until it resembles rice, It’s nice to substitute a vegetable where starch would usually be.
- 1 Medium head cauliflower to make 2-3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash cauliflower thoroughly and dry with a towel and then remove the green part
- Using Food Processor : Firstly, separate cauliflower into 1-2 inch florets. Add 2 cups of florets or halve way through the processor. Pulse the cauliflower till small rice like grains are formed.
- Using Grater: Firstly separate cauliflower into florets preferably bigger size so that it’s easier to grate. Using the box grater with medium size holes ,grate florets to resemble fine rice or couscous.
- In a large skillet or pan ,heat 1 tablespoon of oil ,then add the cauliflower rice and saute for 2 minutes and cover with a lid and cook on medium low heat for another 2-3 minutes or till tender. Season with salt and pepper. Serve Hot.