Cauliflower Upma (Keto Upma)
25m Serves 2 People 270 Cal
Cauliflower Upma | Keto Upma is made with cauliflower rice and few vegetables which is delicious, low carb, gluten free, vegetarian keto breakfast dish that can be prepared under 30 minutes.
- 2 Cups cauliflower rice
- 1 Medium onion finely chopped
- 5 Cups mixed vegetables(carrot, green beans, green peas)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tsp mustard seeds
- 1 Stalk curry leaves
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 Pinch hing
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 Tbsp grated coconut fresh or frozen
- Firstly separate cauliflower into florets and stalks. Wash thoroughly. Mince or grate florets with the help of grater or food processor to resemble fine rice or semolina.
- To Prepare Upma
- Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a kadai. Add mustard, let the mustard splutter.
- Add curry leaves, ginger, green chilli and hing. Saute for another 30-40 seconds.
- Next add the onions and cook till the onions become soft.
- Then add the mix vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add cauliflower rice, salt, mix well and Cover with a lid and cook on medium low heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in between and turn off the flame.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove from heat and garnish with coriander, lime juice, and grated coconut, mix well and serve hot.
- Cauliflower Upma is Ready & serve hot with greek yogurt or coconut chutney.