30m Serves 1 Cup
Diabetes Mantra Custard is made by our Diabetes Mantra team specially for Diabetes patients to fulfill their cravings. Diabetes Mantra Custard is made with medium eggs, salt, erythritol and cardamom powder. It requires less than 30 minutes.
- 3 Medium eggs
- 100 ml Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp erythritol
- 2 Tsp cardamom powder
- A Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 to 3 Cashews
- 1 Tsp ghee
- In a bowl break the eggs, add erythritol and salt.
- Blend until the erythritol mixes with the egg.
- While you are beating the egg, pour the coconut milk in the egg and keep stirring.
- Take a deep bowl, pour the custard in the bowl, Add 1/4 teaspoon ghee and 2 crushed cashews.
- Take the idli cooker to pour 3 cups water and place the custard bowl in it and close the vessel. Cook for 15 Minutes.