07m Serves 1 People
- Diabetes Rice this recipes is made only with cauliflower which is most suitable for diabetes patient which controls their sugar levels.
250 g Cauliflower
- Grate the cauliflower to create “rice”.
- Add grated cauliflower to a pan with 2 cups of boiling water. Cover and cook for 2 Minutes over medium heat.
- Drain the grated cauliflower using a colander or muslin cloth and squeeze out the excess water.
- Serve warm with your favorite accompaniment.
Tip: You can use broccoli instead of cauliflower.