35m Serves 3 Cup
Egg gravy is a variety of gravy made starting with boiled eggs.
- 3 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp grated coconut
- 1 Pinch turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tomato
- 5 to 6 Almonds
- 5 Onion
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 Green chili
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- Boil the eggs. Peel the eggs and pierce them with a fork.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add fennel seeds and bay leaf. Allow them to crackle.
- Add onions, sprinkle salt and fry till golden brown.
- Next add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes off.
- Add tomatoes and fry till they turn mushy.
- Then add red chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric powder.
- Fry till the gravy dries up and begins to leave oil.
- Add the boiled eggs and coriander leaves.
- Add water to make gravy. Cook till the gravy thickens
- Take off the flame once the gravy is thick and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.