Flaxseed Almond Roti
25m Serves 6 People
Flaxseed Almond Roti is a roti which is made of almond and flaxseed which contains high nutrients.
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 10 Almonds
- 2 Tbsp chia seed powder
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed powder
- Peel the skin of the almonds and grind into a fine paste.
- In a bowl, add almond paste, flaxseed powder, chia powder, butter and salt.
- Knead it into a smooth dough and rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough and flatten it into a round shape.
- Heat the Tawa, apply some oil and place roti over the Tawa.
- Cook the roti on both sides
- Take off flame and serve hot with favoured accompaniment.