Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice
20m Serves 2 People
Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice recipe is a mildly spiced South Indian cauliflower dish cooked with coconut and tempered with various spices. It is delicious and is also easy to make. Its Paleo, keto, low carb and vegan.
- 4 Cups cauliflower rice
- 4 Cup grated coconut fresh or frozen
- 2 Slit green chili
- 1 Broken red chilies
- 1 Tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tsp mustard seeds
- 5 Tsp cumin seed or jeera
- 2 Spring curry leaves
- 1 Tbsp peanuts
- Pinch hing
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a kadai. Add mustard, cumin seeds, hing, let the mustard and cumin crackle.
- Add curry leaves, dry red chili, green chilli, ginger and roasted peanuts. Saute for another 1 minute.
- Then add fresh grated coconut & saute it for 1-2 minutes until coconut is slightly browned.
- Now add cauliflower rice ,salt ,mix well and Cover with a lid and cook on medium low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in between and turn off the flame
- Coconut Cauliflower Rice is Ready & serve hot with greek yogurt.