Keto Coconut Chutney
10m Serves 2 People
Keto Coconut Chutney? It is a delicious South Indian condiment made with few ingredients like shredded coconut ,ginger ,green chillies ground together and then tempered with some spices.
- 5 Cup shredded coconut fresh or frozen
- 5 Inch ginger
- 1 Green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Little water for grinding
- For Tempering
- 1 Tsp coconut oil
- 5 Tsp mustard seeds
- 25 Tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch hing
- Few curry leaves
- 1 Dried red chili
- Blend all the ingredients for chutney in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer in the serving bowl.
- For Tempering:
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan, Add mustard seeds, cumin (jeera) seeds. Let them splutter.
- Then add dry red chilies, curry leaves and hing. Saute for few seconds and pour the tempering over the chutney.
- Mix the tempering with the chutney. Serve with almond flour dosa.