30m Serves 2 People
Palak Sabzi is a delicious dish to eat at dinner.
- 2 Tsp salt
- 500g Spinach
- 1 Tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Dry chili
- 2 Tsp red chili powder
- 1 Tsp cumin seeds
- 10 Garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp amchur powder
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium flame. When hot, add the cumin seeds and cook until they stop spluttering.
- Now add the dry chili and allow to cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add chopped garlic cloves and fry until it starts to turn a pale golden color. Now add the sliced onion and fry until soft.
- Add the chopped spinach and mix well. Cook uncovered until the spinach is done slightly.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, amchur powder, and salt.
- Stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Cook for another 30 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Serve with accompaniment.