What does online therapy treat?
Online therapy can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
What are the benefits of therapy?
Therapy can help everyone, and is not only for people suffering from mental illness. Some of the most successful people use therapy to keep them motivated. A therapist can also help overcome mental health conditions like depression, anxiety, body image issues, and even addiction. A therapist will help to:
- Understand your feelings
- Get immediate support (if required)
- Plan your future
- Relieve stress, anxiety or pressure
Do therapist prescribe medicines?
Our therapists or psychologists themselves do not prescribe medication. They refer clients to psychiatrists, mental health facilities, or other medical professionals as needed.
How secure is online counselling?
Online counselling via MantraCare is highly secure. We don’t share your data or sessions with any third party. Your whole communication with your counsellor is end-to-end encrypted. So you can be at peace and talk openly with your counsellor.
What does a therapist do?
A therapist, or psychologist, is a licensed mental health professional who helps clients improve mental wellbeing. Therapists primarily help clients, whether via in-person or online therapy. They help their clients cope with whatever they’re struggling with, and help them get rid of the past. They help clients live a better present and future. Therapists also teach better coping skills. Therapist job includes:
- Listen with empathy and understanding
- Guide clients through stressors and anxieties
- Analyse past and present events in client’s life
- Comfort clients
- Provide a third-party unbiased opinion
- Be empathetic and teach emotional, cognitive, and communication skills
How much does online therapy cost?
We believe that therapies should be driven more by “Need” than “ability to pay”. Our sessions are 90% less expensive than traditional in-person therapy. This makes us one of the most affordable ways to get online therapy sessions.
Still, if our counseling proves too cost prohibitive, you can seek direct discount from the therapist. Most therapists are not in it for the money. Our therapist with consider your request, and offer discount given your condition and need.
Is online counselling better than traditional face to face counselling?
Online therapy has been proven to have same effectiveness as in-person therapy. There are multiple reasons why online counselling proves to be better:
Affordable: Most important, online therapy is typically less expensive than in-person therapy. There are no costs involved around rent, electricity bills, etc. So the therapists pass on the benefits to you.
Comfortable: No need to travel to a psychologist, sit on the same couch, and talk with the same therapist. Online therapy doesn’t require that you leave the comforts of your home or office. Talk to your therapist in your pajamas, sitting on your bed!
Multiple communication modes:
- Text-based therapy gives you the freedom to chat with therapists throughout the day or week. Your therapist is always quick to respond. For the socially anxious, who which to avoid face to face conversation, this is the best option.
- Voices messages can be used if you wish to vent out a moment or have a lot to get off your chest. Voice messaging provides the comfort of hearing a therapist’s voice without having to schedule a lengthy session.
- Video call sessions can be used if you want an experience seeing a therapist’s reaction and having them react to your body language. You can choose to have that quality face-to-face time via our app with 100% security.
Your Therapy, Your Terms:
Most of us live hectic, unbalanced lives wherein scheduling a traditional therapy session becomes prohibitive. Online therapy allows you to set the time, location, and initial direction of the therapeutic relationship. It’s freedom that puts you, the client seeking mental health solutions, first.